Our quail are raised as naturally as we can. This breed of quail is extremely resistant to disease so we have never had to use any medications on our birds. Absolutely no hormones will ever be used in our flock. Our quail are fed a natural, non-GMO grain. We supplement their feed with barley sprouts in the winter and flax seed to boost the omega 3 value in the eggs. Eggs are gathered several times a day to ensure they do not get too hot or too cold when the weather is extreme.
Quail Eggs are Good for you
There are a number of interesting claims as to the natural health benefits of quail eggs in comparison to hen eggs.
• Quail eggs are purported to be packed with vitamins and minerals, with a nutritional value 3 to 4 times greater than hen’s eggs.
• They have high vitamin B1 content and provide 5 times more iron and potassium than hen’s eggs.
• Quail eggs do not contain “bad” cholesterol (LDL) and are very rich in “good” cholesterol (HDL).
• It is thought that they help fight symptoms associated with allergies, hay fever and sinusitis due to the ovomucoid found in quail eggs.
• It is also thought that quail eggs help strengthen the immune system and vitalize the nervous system.
Coturnix (also called Japanese) quail are an excellent and inexpensive way to add eggs and meat production source for you family.
We have both eggs and quail for sale on an ongoing basis April through September.
Upcoming shipping dates:
For shipping, minimum order is 50 chicks.
Quantity discounts apply
100 chicks 10% off
200 Chicks 20% off
300 Chicks 25% off
400 Chicks 30% off
500 Chicks 40% off
For Questions please call or text Jeff @ 703-346-6948
Coturnix (also called Japanese) quail are an excellent and inexpensive way to add an egg and meat production source for you family.
Young Coturnix Quail can be used for Dog Training as well!
Please pre-order if you are interested in purchasing some!
Sorry, we do not ship our adult birds, local pick up only!
Locally farm raised, 100% natural, fed non-GMO grain, no antibiotics, no hormones. Our quail eggs come from our Jumbo Brown Japanese Quail that receive adequate space, nutritious food, clean water, proper lightning and fresh air every day.
100+ eggs ~ $80
200+ eggs ~ $120
300+ eggs ~ $150
Hatching Eggs are available for local pick-up and shipping. Shipping will be calculated based on zip code.